The blog serves as a platform for North Idaho College photojournalism students to post their images, share ideas, ask questions and provide feedback on the work created for the class.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Music Running Through Her Veins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like the moment and perspective in this one. The motion of her hand strumming works good and the composition isn't bad. You have the walls formally balanced between the subject. I think the curtain is fairly distracting and I wonder if you could have positioned you and her differently to get a different background, maybe of some music posters if she had some hanging on the wall. You definitely did a really nice job of capturing her passion for playing the guitar though.
ReplyDeletep.s. I love the quote in the caption. It really helps to understand her even more.
ReplyDeleteBrittney, I think this is a good photo but after seeing some of your others last night while you and Marily were working on your critiques, I wonder if one of your others isn't a bit stronger. This is a very good choice but I think you have better ones. You captured a lot of really good, intimate stuff in your shoot without going too far and I think you have a good eye and feel for who and what you were shooting.
ReplyDelete