Danny Burt of Burts Music Cda is setting up a display for new interchangeable pickups this friday evening. This specialized guitar lets players swap out diffrent sets of pickups letting them change there tones and sounds without buying a new guitar. Burts Music is located on Sherman Avenue in downtown Coeur d' Alene they have been providing locals with musical insturments and repairs for years, and hopefully years to come.
(86mm, 1/100, f/4.2, ISO 640)
I think this is a fantastic photo with great detail and many supportive details that work very well. My only gripe is that I wish the distance between the subjects nose and the white pick guard hanging behind him were slightly greater. The look like they are running into each other as is. However, everything else works very well and shows what this guy is all about. If there were a little bit more moment and emotion, this photo would be really awesome but I think it is fairly good as is. I have a really hard time judging some of the criteria given in class and I am curious to hear what Jerome has to say about this one.
ReplyDeleteThe light is damn good Rob, so even in a dark workshop you were able to focus on the good light that presented itself. Good job. I like the guitar parts in the background and the framing you got with it. I just wish I could see more interaction between him and his work and see what his hand is doing in this picture. There are some small things like the light coming out of his head and the hand issue. But not too shabby Rob.
ReplyDelete