Here are some shots from the first set... I'm meeting with her again tomorrow. What do you guys think?
Here she is adding a chord to a song she's been working on
A page in her song book
(For one of my detail shots, I'd like to use one of the two from above...any thoughts?)
Playing a chord
Here she's adding a capo in preparation for the next song
(Again, I'm trying to choose between the two above for another detail shot)
Tuning her guitar
To me, this shows some emotion... What do you think?
She laid this all out and was talking to me about her cd she made last year, and her album release party she had last June. Because she placed everything, is it usable since I didn't ask her to set it up? Is it worth using at all?
She was being a goofball and tapping her hands over the strings... I know, headchop. But I kinda like it
I like the perspective on this one...
Sometimes she likes to listen to her own music... she plugged it into the TV and was listening to it... which of these three should I use?












Hi Brittney, I like photo's 1, 3, and 6 a lot. The one of all the albums laid out is great too and very usable I think. As far as the three of her listening to her own music I think I like the second one the best because it gives the most information about her personality and surroundings. Hope this helps:)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to agree with Paige and say 1, 3, and 6 are working well. I think event number 9 gives some insight into her personality.
ReplyDeleteYou're lacking a solid overall and maybe either a shot of her performing or with friends to give some emotional connection.