Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Final Assignment Finished!

Hi everyone, I hope your final assignments are coming along well.  I uploaded mine in case it helps anyone.  It was tough to write and put together! 

InDesign Tip

If anyone else wants to use InDesign to create their layout, it is best to pull your images up in Photoshop and change the color space from RGB to CMYK to avoid printing problems. 

  1. Open the document in Photoshop.
  2. Go to the Image menu in the menu bar at the top of the window.
  3. Select Mode at the top of the drop down menu. 
  4. Then select CMYK.
  5. Save the file. 
  6. Import it into InDesign. 

This will also prevent error messages in InDesign due to color space issues when creating a pdf file.  I made my document 11x17 inches.

2 comments:

  1. Solid work Andreas. It's cool to see the amount of improvement you've exhibited since the first assignments. I read the story (text) too and you did a nice job with that. I think between the article and the photos a pretty nice story is told. It's too bad one of his performances wasn't before the deadline so you could include that.

    BTW, what size did you make your indesign document? I'm going to design mine tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My InDesign document is 11x17 inches and I think I am going to have it printed on some glossy paper at Commercial Printing to give to my kid as a thank you. Without bleeds it should be quick and cheap to print.

    Thanks Mike!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.