I covered a death metal band who by day rocks in there apartment but at night they work in food service. Cody and Mike are two normal dudes who just wanna rock out, but to pay the bills they both work in food services. Cody works at Valley Vista Care Center a retirement home in Sandpoint where he cooks and prepares individual meals for the resedents. Mike works at the local Domino's pizza, he has taken orders and made pizza's for four years now and he feels its a steady job. Here are some photos of the band at practice il post some of the work ones later. please comment and tell me what you think and I need ideas for captions!!!!!!!!! thanks for the help guys.
The first and last ones have pretty cool angles on them. excited to see more!
ReplyDeleteas for captions....well you know their stories better than I do. just go by jerome's standards of "captioning" and it will be great!
ReplyDeleteFor captions I would just go for the AP style as a guideline. State the important facts such as who is doing what, when, where in the first sentence. Then just add supporting details such as the music they play, or additional insight about the person/band.
ReplyDeleteI hope you got some photos of them at their jobs to tell their complete story. I was not able to get much besides my kid playing guitar. The shot of the drummer does not quite show enough of him. The cymbol shot has the same problem. The shot of the guitar bar chord (probably a D chord in case you need some detail) is nice as is the portrait of the guitarist. Good luck!
ReplyDelete