Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Amazing Rocker Kid - BMX Biking

Rhett finally does something other than play guitar... he rides a BMX bike like a maniac!  This is not what my story is about but Jerome suggested I try to get a photo of Rhett just being a kid.  I have not had any luck and this might be all I can get as I only have one band practice left to shoot.

I like the first photo but it needs to be cropped from the right and his head is chopped off.  But the second photo is nice too and will probably be the one I pick. 

Any opinions?  I would love some input on all of the photos I have posted so far for this assignment.


4 comments:

  1. Andreas,

    I like the second picture. You can see more of the rocker kid's face. Part of me wishes you had capture a pic of him getting of his bike with his helmet on one of his hands while focusing on the face. I don't know if it was at all possible for you to get this kind of a shot. That way thre is continuity to your story. Seeing him do tricks is cool but your story is not about his BMX skills, but about him as a person

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea of showing him doing other things but guitar.. you could do a lot of things with that, like doing homework, hanging with family etc..show him being a kid. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on continuing to find other opportunities for images. I like the motion of the top shot, but the head chop is a little bothersome, but it doesn't ruin the photo.
    The second shot shows a little more "face" and I like the airtime.
    Do you have any shots of him between races or arriving or leaving without his helmet off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not shots without the helmet on that are worth using. I am going to try to do without these photos and see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.