Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

photo story



any suggestions for a detail? i am probably going to go with the last one.

3 comments:

  1. I kind of like the first one because the paper show's more medical detail, but the color might be considered weird... I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why but the blur in the pen in the last one bothers me. I prefer the first photo although the white balance is off some. I might pick the second photo if I knew more about what the story and angle is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the warm light in the first one. The color balance Paige and Mike talked about only seems like an issue to me if it is actually off. If the light was actually yellowish, then I think that should be acurately reflected in the photo. The last photo is nice too but I think the focus should be on the point the pen touches the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.