The blog serves as a platform for North Idaho College photojournalism students to post their images, share ideas, ask questions and provide feedback on the work created for the class.
I like this shot a lot except for the blur in the brush. But I know that you either have to use flash (a nice, expensive flash since the pop-up ones suck) or have super good camera equipment that can shoot at ISO 6400+ and lenses that are f2.8 or faster to shoot at a fast enough shutter to freeze motion in dimly-lit situations like this. So I'd say, besides the blur, I really like it. It's a nice, tight shot that includes the face with the artist's work and a little bit of the background.
You are having the same problem I am having with soft photos in bad light. The other, similar photo in your previous set is a better choice in my opninion.
I like this shot a lot except for the blur in the brush. But I know that you either have to use flash (a nice, expensive flash since the pop-up ones suck) or have super good camera equipment that can shoot at ISO 6400+ and lenses that are f2.8 or faster to shoot at a fast enough shutter to freeze motion in dimly-lit situations like this. So I'd say, besides the blur, I really like it. It's a nice, tight shot that includes the face with the artist's work and a little bit of the background.
ReplyDeleteYou are having the same problem I am having with soft photos in bad light. The other, similar photo in your previous set is a better choice in my opninion.
ReplyDelete