
Brian Sanders, a self-described "body mechanic" uses trigger therapy to release his client tight and painful psoas (groin) muscle at his Coeur d'Alene office on Friday February 26. The psoas is a posture stabilizing muscle that when tense can cause knee, lower back and tightness in the hips. This muscle is located deep in the core of the body and runs from the 12th thoracic vertebra along through the pelvis.

Brian Sanders has been practicing trigger therapy since 1979. Sanders is releasing muscles on the bottom of his client foot using a combination of therapies. When treating clients, he also combines his knowledge of muscle energy, strain/counter strain, trigger point release, regular massage therapy as well as energy work.

Brian Sanders is stretching and releasing a stubborn and deep myofascial trigger point on his client's rhomboids. Sanders' tools are simple, yet effectively therapeutic. His tool box is comprised of his knowledge, his hands, and on occasion his elbows.
As Jerome commented on my first shoot, way down below, these photos feel very similar. Like variations of each other from slightly different distances. While I think you did well with the little you had to work with, a combination of your first and second shoots of the tattoo artist seems to me to be your strongest material to turn in. I commented with my favorites out of the two sets you posted on your photos from your second shoot, which was an improvement over your first shoot overall.
ReplyDeleteLots of work, eh? But I think you did well on a very tough (for us) assignment. Good job!
I concur. Your second take on the tattoo artist probably provided you with stronger photos than these ones. I do like the perspective on the second shot here though.
ReplyDeleteGood job on going after multiple assignments in order to get the best possible outcome Marily. It seems that you and Andreas like to abuse yourselves. But the effort is greatly appreciated on my part.
ReplyDeleteAs Mike said above, I think your second edit on the "Holy Roller" was stronger than these. Although your medium shot is the strongest of the take with the intent look on the therapist's face, the other two just aren't as strong as the tattoo shots.
It's really difficult to get a variety of shots from one small room. But you did a pretty good job.