Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Person at work... Take 2


This is my detailed... I haven't done captions yet


This is my medium... I haven't done captions yet



This is my overall... I haven't done captions yet


I'd love any feedback anybody has to offer... very nervous about this project

2 comments:

  1. Much better Shauna.
    The medium shot shows some nice motion and good perspective. The overall is decent, it would have been cool to see some customer interaction (that's where a lot of emotion can be captured) and maybe an exterior shot. The detail is clean and has a little bit of texture and light going for it. Not a lot of subject involvement in it, but it fits the bill that shows an end product that someone can identify with her profession.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the lighting in this place is awesome! There is some great contrast of colors and nice tones of brown and silver that give the photos a really full saturation of color. i do agree with Jerome though, I would like to see more action going on. I know that's hard to do in a coffee shop but some customer interaction or just something more exciting would be a nice touch. And just a few other details, the over all shot is a bit off balance and not necessaritly for a purpose. Even the girl looks crooked. And then the detail shot, although it gives a nice bit of color, the part of the machine in the top right corner is a distractor from the main subject since it's the brightest section of the photo. But in general these are some solid photos!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.