Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Additional choices for my overall shot...

Jerome: thank you for the comments on my last post. After viewing all the photos from my take once more, I've chosen a couple more for "overall" choices that have some more emphasis on the crowd to show how his work affects the atmosphere of the club...
I think this one demonstrates the way the crowd was affected by the DJ while sort of framing him in the background... but I'm wondering if there is not enough attention drawn to the DJ and too much on the people dancing in the foreground...

This one is very dark, but at the top of the frame you can see people laughing which I think also demonstrates how he affected the crowd...

I think I like the first one but I'm terrible at making decisions...
What do you guys think? Should I go with one of these or one of the shots I posted originally for overall?
Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

  1. Because these are so dark, your original overall is better.
    I'll look at the whole take while grading to see what else you have hidden in there.
    I really like the shot of the girls dancing in front of the booth, but there's not enough of him in there to make him the focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I really do not have anything to add to what Jerome said and I agree with him. It seems like you took on a really tough assignment in really difficult lighting conditions. Way to step up to a challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.