Once again, it is Tuesday evening at 5pm and we have had stellar participation on this blog where we, your fellow students, try to count on you for input when we are struggling.
Thanks very much to Jerome, Marily, Mike and Gabe for participating when it was still helpful!
Yes, this stuff is hard. But it is much harder when we don't try to help each other figure it out. Sorry, I won't mention this again. I just thought I would try one more time before giving up.
woahh, that font hurts my head
ReplyDeleteso thats the set time 5 oclock on tuesday?
ReplyDeleteRob, no but few people participate before the night before class. It is frustrating not to be able to get much feedback before hand when I am trying to get the pictures taken and I am considering retakes. Most people will post something or comment tomorrow. If we had to turn something in, it would be too late to take comments into consideration. I have tried to do my part but am ready to not bother anymore.
ReplyDeleteSorry Andreas, I've been trying to be much better. I've been bed ridden and non functional since Friday with this horrendous bug that's been going around. I've not been able to do much of anything other than sleep for days now. I am going to start posting more frequently as well as commenting now that I am feeling better.
ReplyDelete