Okay crew.
I'm not ignoring you. For some reason the blog isn't letting me provide any comments, but it will let me create a new post. Weird, huh?
So I'm working on getting this figured out.
In the meantime, here is some quick feedback.
Andreas, this last edit is damn good. The edit you have put together works well. The detail and medium are a little similar, but it's damn hard for this one to get a different detail unless it's snot hanging out of her nose or something to show the conditions and how it affects her. The overall with traffic is nice and I like the body language. Good job.
Mike, solid captions with a lot of information. I liked the overall with the client a little better because it shows a little of the fear that clients have when getting tattoos and the artist in that environment. I think the barcode-finger shot is your best detail. The finger still bugs me a little, but it's still a good shot nonetheless. The other shot isn't close enough to work as a detail. I'm torn between the medium shots. I like the reflection shot, but the spout bugs me on his face. And I like the shot where he's leaning over the client's back and you can see his face. Editing is a tough thing to do, but that's why I have you look at them and then I put my eyes on them too so we can have different points of view and I may see stuff that you overlook and vice versa. Good job Mike.
Thanks for your input Jerome! It is greatly appriciated!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Jerome... blogger has some kind of comment problem once in a while. Just wait half and hour to an hour and it will work again. It does not happen very often.
ReplyDelete