So I asked mom: how do I get a shot of Rhett just being a kid? She says that when he is not in school or on his bike, he pretty much has his guitar on and is playing away. He has a BMX race this Saturday so I am going to attend and try to get some shots of something different.
My 50mm lens is taking much better photos than my 17-50mm zoom but it does not focus fast enough for fast action. It is also not wide enough. But there sure is a difference in image quality.
I am trying to show some different things here than just a kid with a guitar and I am trying to do what Jerome suggested about showing Rhett's experience. I think I got some shots that accomplish this somewhat. Any ideas which ones should still be edited from this list? Please help!
Mother, Danielle, helps Rhett tune his guitar.
Mom looks in on the guitar lesson.
Rhett can already solo like a champ!
Sister, Alyssa, sings and plays guitar and bass
along side her brother in the band Unrated.
These guys are just spazing out here and this is as
close as I have been able to get to kids just being kids
Finally... a smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.