The blog serves as a platform for North Idaho College photojournalism students to post their images, share ideas, ask questions and provide feedback on the work created for the class.
The shapes, colors and lines in the last photo are really nice. With the lady bending over, you need to get on the floor right next to her and give us a close up shot of her face upside down. That would make a great shot. The first shot does little for me and the second shot we have essentially seen before in other variations. I think you need to work on showing one or two really unique photos by getting up and personal with these people. I know it sucks to do. It makes me very uncomfortable personally. But it makes all the difference in the world.
I think your story is coming along nicely. you just need a few specific, interesting details (by this I do not mean a detail shot but it looks like you could use one of those too) to sum it up. Keep up your efforts... we are almost done!
HAha, I actually was doing to get that lady's face upside down but i felt really uncomfortable going behind her but and between her legs to do it! Thanks for the posts
In your captions you need the name for the main focus of the image. So if you have a picture of four students, and one is clearly identified, you need the name for that one person. If a teacher is talking with a student, and both are clearly identifiable, then you would ID both in the caption. In the second shot, you could say, "Jen Harbour instructs one of her students during a class held blah, blah, blah, blah"
The shapes, colors and lines in the last photo are really nice. With the lady bending over, you need to get on the floor right next to her and give us a close up shot of her face upside down. That would make a great shot. The first shot does little for me and the second shot we have essentially seen before in other variations. I think you need to work on showing one or two really unique photos by getting up and personal with these people. I know it sucks to do. It makes me very uncomfortable personally. But it makes all the difference in the world.
ReplyDeleteI think your story is coming along nicely. you just need a few specific, interesting details (by this I do not mean a detail shot but it looks like you could use one of those too) to sum it up. Keep up your efforts... we are almost done!
HAha, I actually was doing to get that lady's face upside down but i felt really uncomfortable going behind her but and between her legs to do it! Thanks for the posts
ReplyDeleteIn your captions you need the name for the main focus of the image. So if you have a picture of four students, and one is clearly identified, you need the name for that one person. If a teacher is talking with a student, and both are clearly identifiable, then you would ID both in the caption.
ReplyDeleteIn the second shot, you could say, "Jen Harbour instructs one of her students during a class held blah, blah, blah, blah"