Today I shot using only a 28mm lens. Yes, I know this means only a single perspective but the results were much better than when I used my 17-50mm. Maybe I needed to have it fixed or calibrated. I used the tungsten white balance setting for half of these shots as Gabe suggested but it turned my results slightly greenish from the original yellow. But really, there was no significant difference. My main goal today was to get some better quality shots than the last few times and to see if I could fix some of the things I did not like in my previous photos.
His fly is open in this shot. Is it too noticeable to use?
I think this will be my detail keeper.
Wow... a smile!
This will replace an earlier shot where you all told me
that the neck of the guitar instructor's guitar at the top of
the frame was not clear enough to recognise.
Two smiles in one day? I hope I did not use up all my karma in one shot!
Andreas,
ReplyDeleteI like the shot from above where the kid is smiling. It definetly has a moment and it has some of the PJ elements that Jerome wants.