


This one's of the actual headliner — Robin Trower. I have several shots very similar to this one, but I like this one because the amps are in it. Unfortunately the sillhouettes of the people are too blurred/abstract to tell what they are.
The blog serves as a platform for North Idaho College photojournalism students to post their images, share ideas, ask questions and provide feedback on the work created for the class.



I love the shot of Robin Trower. It is simple and his expression if fantastic. Event the shadows of the crowd at the bottom look like they belong so they do not add or detract.
ReplyDeleteThe first shot looks slightly over cropped. Looks like you could have used my 10-20mm here after all. Otherwise, it is a nice shot also.
The second shot is where our opinions on motions blur will contrast. For my taste, there is too much motion blur in the players. Otherwise, I would have considered this shot a great candidate to turn in.
The last shot does not show enough detail of the audience but is still a great shot.
You have some tough decisions. After looking at your previous post and this one again (several times), I think your second shot above shows the most of what we are looking for despite my minor complaint. You are certainly good at concert photography! This would probably be a great niche for you, among other things.
The Shot of the guy by himself is pretty cool. You captured a great expression. ha ha.
ReplyDeleteThe second shot nice because it has the crowd aspect to it. Was this concert super exciting? It seems like it was pretty mellow. I see what you mean by the silloets and i could be wrong but I don't think it distracts to much. When i first looked at it I never even saw them because I eyes were focused on the subject.
I agree with Andreas, your pretty good at this! Nice Work!