Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Event

The million mile stare

Behind the glass.

Nice little moment.

It was hot in there.

Sometimes the "Hail Mary" actually works!

Lets change the world.
.
.
-The open mic night at Java on Sherman always has a great turn out. Dozens of local performers come from around the county to share their musical talents with this happening little coffee shop crowd.

2 comments:

  1. Gabe, you got some great shots that should have worked very well for our assignment. The couple in the third photo are friends of mine from the Graphic Design program. The first and last photos are my favorites. The first one shows me what it is like to be at the event. And I love the light in the last photo.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool you know them! haha it's a small town I suppose. Thanks for the encouragement. I just wish i would've gotten them in ontime!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.