I really thought I had some great shots of
these pole vaulters but, no, I did not.
This is my favorite photo of the set.
I wish I would have exposed a touch longer.
For this shot I needed to get even lower to get the to standing
guy's heads over the blue roof line and I needed to get closer
to crop the scene down and get rid of the person to the far right.
A touch less motion blur would have been my preference of this photo.
I've got my eye on that F+ range for this assignment... I'll at least get my 10 percent for effort if all else fails, which is currently how it is looking... woohoo!!!
Remember Andreas..."Competency is based on a mountain of errors." First, we must make mistakes to learn from them, right? Based on my errors I am climbing Everest and you this week...K2. Your pictures are better than my attempt at capturing a Tibetan Nun letting loose during meditation. It had so much emotion that if a slug saw it, the poor creature would be shocked into a severe whiplash, NOT! I wish I had Jerome's excuse of "I was under a Nyquil fog," but sadly I do not.
ReplyDeleteWe will both get an awesome shot at either the basket ball thingy or the St. Patrick's Day parade. I am optimistically pessimistic about my optimism!
ReplyDeleteYou're kicking butt on getting out there and trying stuff. That helps a lot. You learn from these situations, the mistakes you make and the stuff that works out. The more you shoot, the more you learn. Good job Andreas.
ReplyDeleteI like the second photo just the way it is. The sky has cloud definition and the color of the track is a really cool blue. If you had more exposure both those things would have been lost from the photo. Also, good job catching the runner mid-air.
ReplyDelete