Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chip Litherland Is Cool

I think Chip and I have worked out a plan for him to talk to our class this week. So I figured we better get cracking on getting to know what Chip shoots, how he shoots it and start working up some questions that we want to ask.

This is something you guys need to take advantage of because you can listen to me for hours at a time, but this is someone new. Someone who may have shot something or done something you want to know more about.

So let's start getting some questions together for Chip. In the meantime, here are some links to provide some more insight.

Chip's Editorial Website

Chip's Wedding Photography Website

Chip's Letter to Newspaper Shooters

A Little Insight Into Chip's Work and Style

4 comments:

  1. Nice!! I will be prepared with questions. Looking forward to learning from him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember, Chip recently became a freelancer after a solid career as a newspaper shooter. So if you are interested in how he achieved this, or how you can go freelance, get some questions ready for him. He's an open book and has a lot more knowledge on freelancing than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I definitely have a few questions about freelancing for him.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.