Ethan Klement of Las Vegas, NV, Age 1.5 Photo taken with permission from March Klement |
| AJ Nussbaum of Seattle, WA, Age 18 |
The first photo of Ethan turned out well. I like the shallow depth of field that gives the photo a nice soft look which I think is fitting for the subject but I do wish I had been able to keep more of the shopping cart out of the photo. The second shot of AJ did not work out since I changed locations to a nice, sunny spot from the shade where I took the previous photos and forgot to take a photo of my hand or look at my exposure meter and readjust my exposure so it is over exposed.
Good job getting an early start Andreas. And I'm glad you're still shooting your hand. Or at least that when you don't, you realize why you should. You filled the frame and got the name, age and hometown. And smart thinking getting the "permission" tag for the shot of the little boy.
ReplyDelete