Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Who wants to make a little money for an amazing lady!!!

Susan Mitchell is a lady from Cataldo who gave me a scholarship for the past two years and is going to continue to help me. I'd like to return the favor of having someone better than me do this. Funny but seriously. She's a really awesome person and is looking for someone to take a portrait of her for an online digest. Just a good pic- looking warm/friendly, relaxed in a normal setting...
Also a picture of her and people at the Harding Family Center in the 400 block of 15th street. Tue at 6- maybe 6:45.

Call, text or email me if your interested or have any questions!
Thanks,
Rachel
(208)512-2223

6 comments:

  1. You can do this! You have the skills!!! Don't chicken out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a wuss! I've been thinking about it but I scarrred. I want them to be really good for her. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Andreas said. Just go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Rachel! We all believe in you...we have seen your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your last assignment had some good frames. Don't second guess yourself. Go for it and push yourself to be better than you think you are. And than once you think you're good, push yourself further.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget to post your best shots here so we can see them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.